Preschool learning toys are considered the most important tools to promote multiple intelligence to a child. A child needs to develop not only one but multiple level of intelligence to reach their potential. Learning is more fun and enjoyable when playing, both children and teacher have lesser stress than just the typical chalk and board method. Preschoolers are more interested when the teacher introduce a new learning toys rather than teaching them how to count. It is boundless and limitless when children are playing, they develop creativity and stimulate their imagination as well as controlling their muscles.
Here are some examples of Preschool Learning Toys
1. Numbers and colors building blocks – it teaches the child to recognize the primary colors and numbers. It also enhances creativity and muscles control by making and forming them into different shapes.
2. Magnetic letters – it makes the child recognize letters and form easy words by simply playing. The teacher should always be there to facilitate the child.
3. Educational magnetic calendar – it makes the child learns the dates and months specifically on how to use a calendar. The teacher can add more activity on this one like guessing a child’s birthday or favorite events.
4. Beginner pattern blocks – this will help a child recognize the basic shapes and also motivates the child to be creative by forming the blocks into their favorite toy.
5. Floor puzzles – this tool helps a child to learn how to solve a problem. It makes the child develop a critical thinking as well as learning the self discipline.
6. Abacus – this is very traditional and simple learning toy but it is very useful for a child to learn how to count and do the basic subtraction and addition.
7. Play money set – obviously it helps a child recognize the currency and learn how to count.
8. Cutting bread set – this is an interesting learning toy for those children who loves bread. It is very useful in introducing the lesson of fraction to a child.
9. Alphabet pet puzzle – This makes a child having fun in learning the alphabet and naming their favorite animals.
10. Farm sound blocks – this makes a child learn different sounds of an animal and to develop his hearing capability.
There are more numerous learning materials available in the market today which range from the cheapest to the most expensive stuff. The idea of having it doesn’t rely on the cost but rather on how well the teacher introduce and facilitate the learning. Pre school learning toys were developed to give an aide to the teacher to make teaching fun and comfortable.